So here you are
You've graduated and have loved the experience. You've learned so much. You're transformed.
And yet without the constant support and accountability, you're wondering if the amazing changes you've seen so far will last.
Can you relate to any of these challenges?
“I learned so many things but when I went back to my old environment, I fell into my old behavior patterns. I did not convert 80% of what I had learned into habits."
"I have landed a new role which is going to stretch me. I am feeling intense Impostor Syndrome and I am wondering if I made a mistake taking a role that I don't feel qualified for. "
"I loved the peer group in Intentional job search and Product Leader blueprint, but I can't seem to share and get coaching and feedback on everyday situations anymore. It's like I lost my tribe that I could get honest feedback and input from"
"I have no mentors anymore. I relied on support from Shobhit and Sam and that is now taken away. I feel lost. "
"I am not sure how to get to the next level in my career. I don't have a clear roadmap or path to know where I want to go and how to get there."
Ultimately, you now have the power to change your life... however these skills aren't yet ingrained and you will wobble....
You've not conditioned this new knowledge nor embedded the tools sufficiently for them to stick without work. And to ensure you do the work, you need to be held accountable.
Your next step
The Intentional Product Manager Tribe
THE on‑demand and live mentorship program that helps you succeed at some of the most coveted product management roles
What it is:
A select group of high-performing product managers and product leaders committed to helping each other accelerate in their careers by 1-2 years every single year!. Those wanting the support of a dedicated tribe of like-minded peers and next-level accountability.
This program is specifically designed to help you see your career from new perspectives, to shorten any wobbles, and ensure you get back on track as fast as possible. There's also plenty of fun along the way!
How it works:
- 1 x monthly group training theme with 1-2 sessions
- 2 x monthly tribe group coaching calls
- Unlimited video access to Shobhit and Sam through Marco Polo, a free video walkie-talkie app
- Tight-knit community who lift each other up, fostered through Marco Polo
- Each tribe is limited to a maximum of 12 members
- Access to all our curriculum, including Intentional Job Search and Product Leader Blueprint
- Access to any of our group coaching calls, including Shobhit's office hours, Intentional Job Search, and Product Leader Blueprint
This isn't for everyone
(And that's okay!)
It's for you if
- You want to continue to master the concepts learned in the initial program such as beliefs, product management competencies, and job search skills
- You want to continue the momentum and be held accountable for the changes you want to make in life
- You want to support and be supported by a group of other product managers in a similar career level from around the world
- You are prepared to commit for a year
It's not for you if
- You're looking for a shorter-term commitment
- You're more interested in 1:1 coaching on an ad-hoc basis
- You're not looking for a support network
- You feel you are doing well on your own and want to try implement the tools you've learned by yourself for a while